- Highlight of Tour
- Other Information
BLACK NECKED CRANE FESTIVAL
Discover the rich culture of Bhutan, and attend the unique Black Necked Crane Festival. The trip begins with a tour of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha before arriving in Gangtey/Phobjikha, home of the historic Gangtey Goempa Monastery and Phobjikha Sanctuary, famous for its rare Black Necked Cranes. Started by the local community, Black Neck Crane Festival activities include the opportunity to visit the Black Necked Cranes roost, stroll through handicraft and game stalls and enjoy masked and costumed dances in honour and praise of the Black Necked Cranes. Following the festival, you will visit Trongsa and the sacred sites of the Bumthang valley.
Enjoy the festivities of the unique Black Necked Crane Festival in the stunning Phobjikha Valley. The trip also includes a tour of Paro, Thimphu Punakha in the west as well as the central areas of Trongsa and Bumthang.
BHUTAN TOUR DATES:
All of our Bhutan tours are private, tailor-made journeys for independent travel on dates of your choosing. We can easily customise your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Please click on the ‘Tailor-Design This Tour’ tab above to begin customising this tour to your requirements. This tour can be experienced all year around.
WHAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR TAILOR MADE BHUTAN TOURS:
- • Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- • All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
- • Experienced driver.
- • Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- • All meals in Bhutan.
- • All entrance fees and permits.
- • Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- • All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- • Medical / Travel Insurance.