LAYA GASA TREK
Laya Gasa trek gives you an interesting memories, as you will be coming across beautiful farmlands and alpine forest of Bhutan. With the purity of air in the atmosphere, water and hot springs will make you relief all the pains and tension if you have. As you trek you will come across herds of yak herders and amazing landscape.
- Highlight of Tour
- Other Information
BHUTAN FESTIVAL TOURS
Jomolhari Mountain Festival & Trek combines the Jomolhari Trek with an exquisitely themed two-day event celebrated at the base of Mt. Jomolhari by communities located along one of the most scenic trekking routes in Bhutan. The festival celebrates the unique culture of the communities living together with the natural wonders that surround them: one in particular, the elusive, yet elegant, snow leopard!
The festival includes snow leopard themed folk songs and dances performed by the local people, Jigme Dorji National Park staff and the school children, traditional sports such as Khuru (darts), shot put, horse and yak riding, sampling of local delicacies and boutique handicrafts.
This is the ultimate Jumolhari Mountain experience of trekking through inspiring mountainous landscapes and gaining an insight into the unique communities that inhabit these beautiful locations.
BHUTAN TOUR DATES:
All of our Bhutan tours are private, tailor-made journeys for independent travel on dates of your choosing. We can easily customise your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Please click on the ‘Tailor-Design This Tour’ tab above to begin customising this tour to your requirements. This tour can be experienced all year around.
WHAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR TAILOR MADE BHUTAN TOURS:
- • Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- • All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
- • Experienced driver.
- • Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- • All meals in Bhutan.
- • All entrance fees and permits.
- • Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- • All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- • Medical / Travel Insurance.