Bhutan Cycling Tours:
Bhutan is a county of environmental and mountainous place where by you can hire or come directly for mountain biking. For the information we have dragon race where the participant starts from east and ends their race to Thimphu city. Cycling in Bhutan can be one of the interesting and memorial trip for all.
- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- OTHER INFORMATION
This feature Bhutan ‘Bicycle Tour’ offers a fascinating adventure for cycling enthusiasts. Bhutan offers a great diversity of landscapes to ride through, including wide valleys, forests and challenging high mountain passes. This tour also visits significant historical and sacred sites throughout the western valleys of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and the central areas of Trongsa and Bumthang.
- • Cycle through mixed forests, pasturelands and valleys dotted with villages rich in culture.
- • Ride down mountains with exhilarating drops of thousands of metres.
- • Challenge yourself with surmounting high passes of over 3000 metres.
- • Spend 3 days trekking the area around the beautiful Phobjikha Valley,
- • Explore Bhutan’s central valleys, rich with ancient historical and sacred Buddhist sites.
- • Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- • Experience Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- • Drive over high mountain passes affording sensational views of the Himalayan peaks.
- • Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- • Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- • Marvel at the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- • Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- • Incorporate a Value-Added Option such as a cooking lesson or meditation session with a monk.
TOUR INCLUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE
WHAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR TAILOR MADE BHUTAN TOURS:
- • Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- • All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
- • Experienced driver.
- • Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- • All meals in Bhutan.
- • All entrance fees and permits.
- • Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- • All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- • Medical / Travel Insurance.