The Bhutan Ultimate Photography Tour is a suggested itinerary designed to make the most of these incredible features. Taking place in early October, it coincides with the Autumn festival season providing a chance to capture images of the grandest of Bhutan’s festivals, the spectacular Thimphu Tsechu and the more intimate Tangbi Mani Festival in a rural setting near Bhutan’s spiritual heartland, Bumthang.This tour also visits remote villages, ancient palaces and fortresses, farm houses, temples and sacred sites throughout Bhutan’s western and central valleys.
- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- OTHER INFORMATION
Bhutan provides a stunning array of photographic opportunities, pristine landscapes, sacred and ancient sites, colourful festivals and a fascinating people. This ‘Bhutan Photography Tour’ visits the many cultural and wilderness highlights of the western valleys of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and the central areas of Trongsa and Bumthang.. As we Bhutanese love to encourage our guest to enjoy and have lots of memories with them.
All of our Bhutan tours are private, tailor-made journeys for independent travel on dates of your choosing. We can easily customise your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Please click on the ‘Tailor-Design This Tour’ tab above to begin customising this tour to your requirements. This tour can be experienced all year around.
TOUR INCLUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE
WHAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR TAILOR MADE BHUTAN TOURS:
- • Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- • All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
- • Experienced driver.
- • Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- • All meals in Bhutan.
- • All entrance fees and permits.
- • Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- • All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- • Medical / Travel Insurance.