- Highlight of Tour
- Other Information
BHUTAN CULTURAL TOURS
Bhutan provides a stunning array of BHUTAN CULTURAL TOURS,pristine landscapes, sacred and ancient sites, colourful festivals and a fascinating people. This ‘BHUTAN CULTURAL TOURS’ visits the many cultural and wilderness highlights of the western valleys of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and the central areas of Trongsa and Bumthang.
This cultural tour through the mystical Western valleys of Bhutan is an ideal introduction to the Dragon Kingdom. Experience Bhutanese hospitality, admire the ever-changing landscapes, and immerse yourself in Bhutan’s rich buddhist culture. Highlights include Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong with its wooden cantilevered bridge and the infamous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) in the beautiful Paro Valley, The National Memorial Chorten, 12th century Changangkha Temple and the National Library exhibiting ancient scriptures in Bhutan’s capital Thimphu, and after crossing the 3050m Dochula Pass with spectacular Himalayan views, a journey into the sub-tropical Punakha Valley featuring the incredible the Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lhakang, temple of the ‘Divine Madman’.
BHUTAN TOUR DATES:
All of our Bhutan tours are private, tailor-made journeys for independent travel on dates of your choosing. We can easily customise your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Please click on the ‘Tailor-Design This Tour’ tab above to begin customising this tour to your requirements. This tour can be experienced all year around.
WHAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR TAILOR MADE BHUTAN TOURS:
- • Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- • All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
- • Experienced driver.
- • Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- • All meals in Bhutan.
- • All entrance fees and permits.
- • Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- • All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
- • Medical / Travel Insurance.